- RSS Channel Showcase 9315126
- RSS Channel Showcase 4236819
- RSS Channel Showcase 7953846
- RSS Channel Showcase 4695199
Articles on this Page
- 04/14/18--01:49: _A sneak peek book e...
- 05/01/18--15:45: _A new release from ...
- 05/07/18--07:24: _Final days to grab ...
- 05/14/18--14:14: _May Christian Roman...
- 05/29/18--12:28: _Wonderful internati...
- 06/02/18--11:37: _Current bargains – ...
- 06/06/18--09:41: _Don’t miss Dolce Vi...
- 06/09/18--02:26: _I’m blogging at Ins...
- 07/11/18--17:46: _La Risposta (The An...
- 07/17/18--07:43: _My testimony, and a...
- 07/19/18--02:46: _My “pineapple” book...
- 07/27/18--10:48: _Dolce Vita is featu...
- 07/28/18--08:11: _Christmas in July t...
- 08/04/18--10:48: _Last chance to get ...
- 08/10/18--16:23: _Changes for Huckleb...
- 08/21/18--10:25: _End of Summer ebook...
- 09/09/18--10:40: _Happy Grandparents ...
- 09/16/18--11:27: _We have a readers’ ...
- 04/14/18--01:49: A sneak peek book excerpt – I’m blogging at Inspy Romance today!
- 05/07/18--07:24: Final days to grab these romances for 99c!
- 05/14/18--14:14: May Christian Romance Giveaway
- 05/29/18--12:28: Wonderful international romances in A Tuscan Legacy!
- 06/02/18--11:37: Current bargains – Least Expected is free, Dolce Vita is 99c
- 06/06/18--09:41: Don’t miss Dolce Vita at 99c, and my London Loves set is 99c, too!
- 06/09/18--02:26: I’m blogging at Inspy Romance today on Welsh words!
- 07/11/18--17:46: La Risposta (The Answer) has launched!
- 07/17/18--07:43: My testimony, and a lovely review of La Risposta!
- 07/19/18--02:46: My “pineapple” book… and what it taught me!
- 07/28/18--08:11: Christmas in July three-book paperback giveaway!
- 08/04/18--10:48: Last chance to get these 99c boxed sets!
- 08/10/18--16:23: Changes for Huckleberry Lake!
- 09/09/18--10:40: Happy Grandparents Day!
- 09/16/18--11:27: We have a readers’ group – Three Authors and a Blogger!
If you’d like a pre-release peek at chapter 1 of my next book release, Dolce Vita (on preorder now to release June 5th!) join me at Inspy Romance today! And there’s a book giveaway for commenters!
Happy release day to Alexa Verde and her wonderful contribution to the series, Rapsodia, Book 3 in the A Tuscan Legacy multi-author series! Her book has it all – sweet romance, faith that makes a difference, some laugh-out-loud lines, and … Continue reading
Final three days to get the first three books in the A Tuscan Legacy series for 99c each! Price rises Wednesday May 9th. If you enjoy Christian romance and travel, chances are, you’ll love these stories filled with romance, faith, … Continue reading
Find a new favorite author at the May Christian Romance Giveaway! 14 ebooks of love and faith available at no charge, though some require newsletter sign-up. Take a look – ends May 20th!
If you love travel and romance, and clean faith-filled reading, you’re probably already reading and enjoying the A Tuscan Legacy multi-author series. If you haven’t seen it yet, visit our Amazon page today and let the series take you all … Continue reading
The A Tuscan Legacy multi-author Christian romance series is all about faith, family, and forgiveness! The book that helped inspire the series, Least Expected is FREE this weekend. Single mother Maggie finds new love. And her grownup daughter Rachel discovers … Continue reading
To celebrate the launch of Dolce Vita, book 8 in A Tuscan Legacy, I’ve also reduced my four-book boxed set London Loves to 99c, as it contains the story of Rachel’s mother Maggie finding new love! No need to read … Continue reading
Drop by my blog post at Inspy Romance today as I share w few of the Welsh words I learned to write my new release Christian romance Dolce Vita, part of the A Tuscan Legacy series! And there’s an ebook … Continue reading
I’m happy and relieved to announce La Risposta, the final book in A Tuscan Legacy, has launched. Not only the answer to the ongoing puzzle through the series, but also a complete romance for a new couple, though best enjoyed if … Continue reading
You can read the story of how Jesus called me back to loving Him and calling Him Lord, plus see a lovely review of La Risposta, on Among the Reads!
Know what a “pineapple” book is? Read my blog post on Inspy Romance and find out! All comments on the post before July 26th, 2018 go in a prize draw for winner’s choice of my ebooks.
So glad to have my book Dolce Vita featured on First Line Fridays at Hoarding Books today! And there’s a Rafflecopter for a two-ebook giveaway, ending August 2!
Paula Marie is hosting a three-book paperback giveaway on her lovely blog Fiction Full of Faith. Just comment on the post before August 1 to go in the prize draw!
Last chance to get these lovely boxed sets for 99c each or borrow then in Kindle Unlimited to read later! Sadly, Frosting & Flurries, Picnics & Promises,and Snowflakes & Snuggles all unpublish on Monday August 6th.
This week, the three multi-author boxed sets including the books I’ve written so far set in Huckleberry Lake, Idaho, came to an end. It’s always bittersweet, letting go of a set. Three at once wasn’t easy. Goodbye, Frosting & Flurries, Picnics & … Continue reading
I’ve gotten together with two author friends to make a book each FREE, for a short time only! More than Friends is a novella from my Scottish series The Macleans, each a complete romance showing three brothers and a sister … Continue reading
Happy Grandparents Day! Unfortunately I have no memories of either of my grandmothers, as one died just before I was born, the other when I was a baby. But I have fond memories of both my English grandfather, who I … Continue reading
Author friends Marion Ueckermann, Alexa Verde and I have some fun group projects we hope to work on together in the coming year, and here’s the first of them – a shared reader group on Facebook! We’ll be sharing book … Continue reading